Show Car Girls

Hot Girls Hollywood And Car Show Celebrity News

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet Audrey, one sweet n’ sexy college Chivette (35 Photos)

1
audrey lynn 10 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

Last Friday, I posted the photo below in the 'Sexy Chivers' here. There was a girl in there caught your eye to say the least. My inbox quickly filled up with 'MOAR' requests. So I emailed the Chivette and asked if she'd become our Chivette of the Week. She immediately responded that the Chivers had been so kind in the comments, she'd be happy to oblige.

Meet Audrey Lynn, a 19 year-old Sophomore at Boston University. Having spoken to her a number of times now, I think this girl is hilarious. She really doesn't take herself too seriously so if you see her in the Boston area, say hello, she won't bite. I'll let Audrey take it from here:

"My name is Audrey. I'm a sophomore at BU. I ace all my classes, get straight "B's." Work hard, play harder ;) "Sugar" is my favorite food group. I hate Kesha and Justin Bieber with the fire of a thousand angry suns. I'm kinda tall but I have really small ears and pinky toes. One of my favorite things is collecting lucky pennies. Why? Because it works. My dog Hendrix is my best friend and napping buddy (I'm a frequent napper.)

Yes, I'm a friggin' pro at making sandwiches, I even took a cooking class for it. I speak a little French and play the flute. I love to joke around, I'm a prankster, I love laughing, and I LOVE The Chive."

2
audrey lynn 23 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

3
audrey lynn 36 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

4
audrey lynn 28 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

5
audrey lynn 27 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

6
audrey lynn 32 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

7
audrey lynn 1 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

8
audrey lynn 35 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

9
audrey lynn 13 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

10
audrey lynn 33 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

11
audrey lynn 34 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

12
audrey lynn 22 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

13
audrey lynn 21 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

14
audrey lynn 20 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

15
audrey lynn 19 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

16
audrey lynn 18 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

17
audrey lynn 17 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

18
audrey lynn 16 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

19
audrey add Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

20
audrey lynn 31 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

21
audrey lynn 30 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

22
audrey lynn 15 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

23
audrey lynn 4 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

24
audrey lynn 14 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

25
audrey lynn 12 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

26
audrey lynn 11 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

27
audrey lynn 9 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

28
audrey lynn 0 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

29
audrey lynn 6 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

30
audrey lynn 5 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

31
audrey lynn 25 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

32
audrey lynn 3 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

33
audrey lynn 2 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

34
audrey lynn 26 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

35
audrey lynn 24 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)
Posted by oet at 7:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: College Girls, Girls, Hot Women, Sexy Chivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

  • Guides in Advertising, Media and TechnologyGuides in Advertising, Media and Technology
  • Seo Guides for Beginners
  • Health Care Agency Services
  • Personal finance, investing news & advicePersonal finance, investing news & advice
  • Medical HealthMedical Health

Popular Posts Today

  • Sports car wallpapers hd
    Sports car wallpapers hd Sports car wallpapers hd Sports car wallpapers hd Sports car wallpapers hd
  • hd cars images
    hd cars hd cars hd cars hd cars hd cars hd cars hd cars hd cars hd cars
  • Kim Kardashian hot in Bikini at Mexico Beach
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com blog search directory Blog Directory made in Design My Zimbio
Top Stories
Music for download PageRank
Preview on Feedage: show-car-girls Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Feedage Grade B rated FreeWebSubmission.com

The Best SEO Tools